Tuesday, March 3

baby, don't feel the pain, just smile back


sākšu ar to, ka pārgāju uz šejieni, jo liveyournal k-kas nav tā kā vajag. man tur reāli nepatika.
šeit ir foršāk un tāpēc turpināšu rakstīt savus šitus šeit.

šodien vēsturē bija k/d. Langei ļoti labi padodas nāvējoši kontroldarbi, bet šis nebija tik briesmīgs kādi ir bijuši, pat uz vienu stundu tikai.
sēžu un pildu matemātiku, tādā pakaļā. nav tā, ka es neko nerubīju, bet tie logoritmi par kuriem es vispār jau aizmirsu, bet viņus atkal iebāza mājasdarbā, tos es čista nesaprotu.
aij, vispār matemātika sūkā.
vēl filozofijā kaudze jēdzienu jāuzraksta, ko tagad arī darīšu.

mēģinājām aerobiku līdz sešiem. nezinu kā mums beigās būs, bet nu gan jau būs ok.
klasē vēl par diviem cilvēkiem mazāk. Paula un Kurts uz 49. vairs neviens man aiz muguras neēdīs trīs kokosa bulciņas, divus daimus un nedzers ūdeni un visu laiku k-ko nemuldēs. būs mazāk par ko ierēkt bez Kurta klasē, bet īstenībā man pohuj k-kā, ir viņš tur vai nav, tāpat arī par Paulu.

pēc aerobikas satiku Irbi. nenormāli garastāvoklis pacēlās. mūzika + Irbe + mans tizlums = labs garastāvoklis.
20desmitnieks šodien bija tāds, ka man pēc tam sāpēja vēders no smiekliem.

joptvai, eminems, bet lirikas grauj.

Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?

"Daddy look what I made", Dad's gotta go catch a plane
"Daddy where's Mommy? I can't find Mommy where is she?"
I don't know go play Hailie, baby, your Daddy's busy
Daddy's writing a song, this song ain't gonna write itself.

I keep having this dream, I'm pushin' Hailie on the swing
She keeps screaming, she don't want me to sing
"You're making Mommy cry, why? Why is Mommy crying?"
Baby, Daddy ain't leaving no more, "Daddy you're lying
"You always say that, you always say this is the last time
"But you ain't leaving no more, Daddy you're mine"
She's piling boxes in front of the door trying to block it
"Daddy please, Daddy don't leave, Daddy - no stop it!"

Sixty thousand people, all jumping out their seat
The curtain closes, they're throwing roses at my feet
I take a bow and thank you all for coming out
They're screaming so loud, I take one last look at the crowd
I glance down, I don't believe what I'm seeing
"Daddy it's me, help Mommy, her wrists are bleeding,"
But baby we're in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?
"I followed you Daddy, you told me that you weren't leavin'
"You lied to me Dad, and now you make Mommy sad
"And I bought you this coin, it says 'Number One Dad'
"That's all I wanted, I just want to give you this coin
"I get the point - fine, me and Mommy are going"
But baby wait, "it's too late Dad, you made the choice
"Now go out there and show 'em that you love 'em more than us"
That's what they want, they want you Marshall, they keep.. screamin' your name
It's no wonder you can't go to sleep, just take another pill
Yeah, I bet you you will. You rap about it, yeah, word, k-keep it real.

/eminem - when i'm gone/



No comments:

Post a Comment